Aug 26, 2008

The last Taiwan food

Many of my friends gave me souvenirs when I left Taiwan last week. I like those so much. However, it made me headache when I was packing and struggling with total weight of my luggage and bags. Finally I decided to send some of stuffs in advance through post office and I did it.

I received 2 boxes sent via air while still waiting 7 big boxes via ship. There were some cookies and traditional foods among air boxes. I show some of them. A big cookie looks like roofing tile is a famous "tile cookie" of Taiwan. Three pieces really big and large to eat, so people usually enjoy at party.

I'm not so sure when I can have Taiwanese food again. I expect I can visit there in Winter. I miss some very delicious food such as beef noodle or fried salt chicken as well as those below.

 
 
 
 

Posted by Picasa

No comments: