Feb 19, 2006

Aborigin Park at Anping harbor

I visited aborigin park near the Anping harbor. I think people were preparing opening day yet. But I got some pictures of their images circled on the ground for perfomance.

Of course I've visited their places in the mountain and museums later but this park was also nice.

Stone images formate a big circle. Some were painted with colorful design and some were simply carved with aborigin traditional images.

Certainly this cultures are related to other Polynesian or Micronesian culture as historians say. I feel also some smell of American aborigin culture from it. Especially their music seems to be similar.

Ethnically they are explained not as Asian but as South Pacific origin. But in my un-scientific opinion, as my emotional opinion, it might be Asian to me.

No comments: